Northern Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
Raplamaa
Järvamaa
Lääne-Virumaa
Ida-Virumaa

   Western Estonia
Pärnu
Pärnumaa
Läänemaa
Saaremaa
Hiiumaa

   Southern Estonia
Tartu
Tartumaa
Jõgevamaa
Viljandimaa
Valgamaa
Põlvamaa
Võrumaa

15.05-31.08

open
Tu10.00-15.00
We10.00-15.00
Th10.00-15.00
Fr10.00-15.00
Su10.00-12.30
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Su11.00

St Lawrence’s Lutheran Church in Kuusalu

  Kuusalu tee 27, Kuusalu, Harjumaa   
  e-mail: kuusalu@eelk.ee

  Contact: +372 607 2205, +372 504 4714

Built: XIII-XIX

A Baroque-towered (1760) church close to holy springs, first built by the monks from Gotland. Extended in 1890 (architect Friedrich Axel von Howen). Renaissance-styled pulpit, Baroque carved figures of Moses and St John the Baptist (Elert Thiele). Stained-glass pictures of Luther and Melanchthon. The vicarage from XIX century.