Mustjala, Saaremaa phone: +372 5349 2534 e-mail: email@example.com www.eoc.ee
Contact: +372 5349 2534
The current cross-dome church was built of limestone, plastered on the inside and on the outside, and is supported by a foundation of field stones. The building with a tetrahedal rounded-spire dome tower, supported by four arches, and four similar smaller turrets was completed in 1873. The church was consecrated on 17 November 1873 and dedicated to Prophet Elias.