01.05-30.09

open
Mo10.00-17.00
Tu10.00-17.00
We10.00-17.00
Th10.00-17.00
Fr10.00-17.00
Sa10.00-17.00
Su10.30-17.00
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Su11.00

St Bartholomew’s Lutheran Church in Palamuse

  Köstri allee 2, Palamuse, Jõgevamaa   
  phone: +372 776 0585
  e-mail: palamuse@eelk.ee
  www.palamusekogudus.ee

  Contact: +372 502 7541

Built: XIII-XIV, XVIII

The church, school and vicarage form an ensemble in the middle of Oskar Luts’ Paunvere. One of the oldest medieval churches in Tartumaa. The vaults were reconstructed in 1929 (architect Ernst Kühnert). Baroque reredos and pulpit with several carvings (Johann Dietrich Neuhausen, 1696), two medieval tombstones, stained glass windows (2001).


St Bartholomew’s Lutheran Church in Palamuse