01.05-30.09

open
Su09.00-12.00
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Su09.00

Old Believers’ Church in KĆ¼kita

  KĆ¼kita kĆ¼la, KasepƤƤ vald, JƵgevamaa   
  phone: +372 5398 1704
  e-mail: -
  -

  Contact: +372 5695 8159

Built: 1949

According to tradition, the Old BelieversĀ“ first chapel in KĆ¼kita (Kikita) was built in 1740 by Russian refugees Nikita, a Novgorod merchant, and Morozov, a Moscow boyar. Works of renowned local icon painters among the images.


Warning: getimagesize(pildid/kirikud/11_356_v_Kukita_vanausuliste_kirik_(3).jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data03/virt15418/domeenid/www.teelistekirikud.ekn.ee/htdocs/2017/en_kirik.php on line 516