03.06-06.08

open
Sa11.00-18.00
Su11.00-15.00
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Su12.00

Lutheran Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Ambla

  Valguse tee 2, Ambla, Järvamaa   
  phone: +372 383 4033
  e-mail: ambla@eelk.ee

  Contact: +372 383 4033, +372 5647 1859

Built: XIII

The oldest high bell tower of the Estonian country churches. Carved reliefs on archaic pillars. Renaissance and Baroque art, including the reredos (Berendt Geistmann), pews and the pulpit (Adam Pampe). The only trapeziform gravestone in Järvamaa. Sculpture “Boy with Poppies” and a monument to the Estonian War of Independence (Anton Starkopf) in the graveyard.


Lutheran Church of Blessed Virgin Mary in Ambla