01.06-31.08

open
Sa11.00-17.00
Su11.00-17.00
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Su14.00 II,IV

Tori Lutheran Church

  Tori, Pärnumaa   
  phone: +372 504 1292
  e-mail: tori@eelk.ee

  Contact: +372 5396 0574, +372 5396 0574

Built: 1854

This stone church was rebuilt from ruins after World War II and consecrated as the Memorial Church of Estonian Soldiers in 2001. Modern altar crucifix (Mati Karmin, 1996), altar made of millstones, forged iron lamps, memorial plaques. The first Estonian equestrian statue “St George and the dragon” in the churchyard (Mati Karmin, 2003).


St George’s Lutheran Church in Tori