01.05-30.09


Chamber Hall and former Church in TƵrva

  Valga 42a, TƵrva, Valgamaa   
  phone: +372 763 3340, +372 763 2291
  e-mail: helme@eelk.ee

  Contact: +372 524 9654, +372 5348 4900

Built: 1905

The former imposing Apostolic Orthodox Church of Helme-TƵrva was seriously damaged in World War II and in the difficult times that followed. After being renovated in 1987-1990, it was turned into a chamber hall with good acoustics offering enjoyable music experiences.
The building is owned by the Lutheran Church in Helme.