01.06-31.08

open
Th12.00-16.00
Fr12.00-16.00
Sa12.00-16.00
Su12.00-16.00
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Su14.00

St James´ Lutheran Church in Pärnu-Jaagupi

  Kirikumõis, Pärnu-Jaagupi, Pärnumaa   
  phone: +372 446 4650
  e-mail: parnu-jakobi@eelk.ee

  Contact: +372 446 4650

Built: 1534, XIX

The youngest medieval church in Estonia, the west tower added in 1888 (spire from 1907, architect Rudolf von Engelhardt). A carved baroque pulpit (Elert Thiele), the altarpiece “Christ on the Cross” (Ants Laikmaa’s copy of the painting of the Eduard von Gebhardt, 1900).


St James’ Lutheran Church in Pärnu-Jaagupi