01.06-30.08

open
Tu09.00-17.00
We09.00-17.00
Th09.00-18.30
Fr09.00-17.00
Sa10.00-17.00
Su09.00-12.00
 18.00-18.30
teenistus / missa / liturgia / palvus
Tu09.00
We09.00
Th17.15
 18.00
Fr09.00
Su10.00
 18.00

St Elizabeth’s Lutheran Church in Pärnu

  Nikolai 22, Pärnu, Pärnu   
  phone: +372 443 1381
  e-mail: parnu.eliisabeti@eelk.ee
  www.eliisabet.ee

  Contact: +372 5666 4626, +372 443 1381

Built: 1750

The Baroque church is named after the Russian Empress Elizabeth (architect Joachim Hinrich Güterbock, tower built by Johann Heinrich Wülbern) and was extended in 1893. neo-Gothic altar and pulpit (1850); the altar painting “The Resurrection” comes from Rotterdam (1854).


St Elizabeth’s Lutheran Church in Pärnu