St James’ Lutheran Church in Võnnu
529 3100, e-mail: email@example.com
Contact: +372 529 3100, +372 749 2322
Built: XIV, XVIII-XIX
One of the biggest country churches in Estonia. The tower and the transepts have been added to the medieval building. Altar painting „Christ on the Cross“ (Otto von Moeller, 1873), a tomb monument to Reinhold von Nolcken who fell in the battle of Borodino (sculptor Paolo Triscorni, 1813).