St Peter’s Lutheran Church in Järva-Peetri

Peetri, Järva vald, Järvamaa   

Built: XIV,1868

The youngest and largest medieval church in Järvamaa with the highest tower of all Estonian country churches. The interior is Neo-Gothic, the altar painting by C. Greger. A wheel cross from the 17th century and the graves of schoolmaster and church builder Gustav Heinrich Beermann and his son Dean Cristoph Wilhelm Beermann.