St Mary the Virgin and St Elizabeth’s Lutheran Church in Kursi
Kursi küla, Põltsamaa vald, Jõgevamaa
Phone: +372 5811 3195, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +372 5811 3195
Built: 1648, 1872
This church combines Baroque architecture with the pseudo-Gothic (rebuilt by Johann Gottfried Mühlhausen). 12 small slender pinnacles symbolising the 12 apostles of Christ. The rectory has served as a historical centre of the parish. Museum in the old vicarage (1817).