St Bartholomew’s Lutheran Church in Palamuse
Köstri allee 2, Palamuse, Jõgevamaa
Phone: +372 776 0585, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +372 502 7541
Built: XIII-XIV, XVIII
The church, school and vicarage form an ensemble in the middle of Oskar Luts’ Paunvere. One of the oldest medieval churches in Tartumaa. The vaults were reconstructed in 1929 (architect Ernst Kühnert). Baroque reredos and pulpit with several carvings (Johann Dietrich Neuhausen, 1696), two medieval tombstones, stained glass windows (2001).