St Michael’s Lutheran Church in Juuru

Juuru, Raplamaa   
Contact: +372 5554 0803, +372 5332 8638

Built: XIV-XIX

The church has a medieval choir, the West tower is pseudo-Gothic (1847), the nave reconstructed in 1895 (architect Erwin Bernhardt). The reredos (Quirinus Rabe, Johann Siimsen, 1736) and pulpit (Christian Ackermann, XVII) are Baroque. Stained-glass windows with the apostles. Wheel crosses in the churchyard (XVII).