St Nicholas’ Lutheran Church in Põltsamaa
Lossi 3, Põltsamaa, Jõgevamaa
Contact: +372 5624 6717, +372 522 3368
Built: 1633, 1751
The church has been built on the former bastion tower and fortress walls. Damaged in World War II, the church was rebuilt from the ruins by the congregation. The pulpit, altar, several lights and tower bells (XIX century) originate from the former church of the University of Tartu.