Orthodox Church of St Georgy in Värska
Allika 2, Värska, Põlvamaa
Built: 1904-07. Historicist brick + quarry-stone building with a Latin cross layout and three structural parts. Two steeples: octahedral tented bell tower with onion dome on a tetrahedral base and a steeple with onion dome. Traditional layout with a bell tower and apse. Arched lintel windows and winged door with a grid window. Simple, historicist iconostasis.