St John the Baptist’s Lutheran Church in Järva-Jaani

Pikk 25, Järva-Jaani, Järvamaa   
Phone: +372 386 3114, 5343 5774, e-mail: katrin.melder@eelk.ee
Homepage: jarva-jaani.eelk.ee
Contact: +372 386 3114, +372 5343 5774



Built: XIII, 1881

The biggest one-naved medieval church in Järvamaa with a Neo-Gothic tower (architect Johann Gottfried Mühlhausen), a beautiful colourful Baroque pulpit with wood carvings (Franz Hoppenstätt, 1648) and a Baroque reredos – a gift from the lord of Roosna-Alliku manor Hans Hinrich Rosen (Andreas Michaelson, 1654).