St Andrew’s Lutheran Church in Pilistvere

Pilistvere küla, Põhja-Sakala vald, Viljandimaa   
e-mail: pilistvere@eelk.ee
Homepage: www.eelk.ee/pilistvere
Contact: +372 553 2789, +372 437 8561



Built: XIII-XVIII

Old church in the heart of Estonia, sporting strong walls, slender tower and two rose-windows. Baroque pulpit with spiral pillars and carved statues (Thomas Öhman, 1686), altarpiece ”Christ on the Cross” (1901) by baltic-German artist Sally von Kügelen.