Prayer House of the Moravian Brothers in Kuusalu
Soodla tee 12 / Männi 10, Kuusalu, Harjumaa
Contact: +372 5193 1501
This beautiful spacious prayer house (architects August Volbeerg, Edgar Velbri), taken from the congregation and turned into a gym and a furniture store house in the Soviet times, was reconsecrated in 1994. The history of Kuusalu Evangelical Brethren dates back to 1818.