Rooslepa Lutheran Chapel

Elbiku küla, Lääne-Nigula vald, Läänemaa   

Built: 1834

The church that formerly belonged to St Catherine´s Lutheran Church in Noarootsi was plundered and fell into ruin after the last war. The chapel was restored as an answer to local people´s prayers with financial support from H. M. King Gustaf VI Adolf´s Foundation for Swedish Cultural Activities and the European Union. The restored church was reconsecrated in August 2007.