Orthodox Church of the Protection of the Mother of God in Nina
Nina küla, Peipsiääre vald, Tartumaa
Built: 1828, 1908
Late-classicist church with historicist elements. The white brick building has a Latin cross layout, a bell tower and a central dome. Four towers. Simple and undivided façade, arched lintel windows, panelled main door. The Rococo style iconostasis was brought here from the church of Sentshitsõ in the second half of the 18th century. There are small iconostases from the second half of 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century on the northern and southern sides.