St Peter’s Lutheran Church in Kehtna
Lellapere-Nurme küla, Kehtna vald, Raplamaa
Contact: +372 552 7949
A wooden church with a thatched roof was completed in 1854. A tower was completed in 1887 and the building received a shingle roof. The altarpiece features a copy of Bertel Thorvaldsen’s sculpture “Christ Blessing”, made by V. Ole. The organ of the church was made in 1914 by August Terkmann.