St Paul’s Lutheran Church in Hanila

Hanila küla, Lääneranna vald, Pärnumaa   

Built: XIII, 1859

A pearl among the medieval churches on the coast and islands of Western Estonia. The church was plundered and had been deserted for years. The choir was reconsecrated in 1997. Ongoing restoration. Medieval grave stones and mural paintings, a Baroque reredor and pulpit (Dietrich Walther, 1709), stained-glass windows (Riho Hütt, 1997).