Prayer House of the Moravian Brothers in Hageri

Hageri, Raplamaa   

Built: 1818

The oldest Moravian prayer house on Estonian mainland. The main element of the pronouncedly rectangular building is the large hall, occupying two thirds of the building. It is adjoined in the northwest by a small hall, surrounded by two chambers, a vestibule and a battens section. The building has relatively thin log walls, covered on the outside with horizontal boarding. Semi-hip reed roof with eave extensions above doorways on the front side.